White Collar Crime Lawyer in Ellis County
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Quick action by your Ellis County criminal defense attorney and a strong defense are essential when charged with white collar crimes. With early action, an experienced white collar crime defense lawyer may be able to convince the prosecutor to limit or drop charges – or not press charges. You need a lawyer who has the knowledge to challenge document requests in an investigation.
At Robin McCarty, Attorney at Law, I have represented clients in state and federal white collar crime cases. I presume my client is innocent, and I use all my collective knowledge and skill to build a strong defense. When facing accusations of a white collar crime, you could be fighting against charges for some of the following:
- RICO : Racketeering, conspiracy
- Internet crimes : Wire fraud, identity theft, pornography distribution
- Public corruption : Bribery, conspiracy, malfeasance, misappropriation of funds
- Perjury and obstruction of Justice : False statements, obstruction
- Bribery and blackmail : identity theft, money laundering
- Financial crimes : Fraud, Ponzi schemes, money laundering, tax evasion
- Environmental crimes : Toxic dumping, air, soil, water pollution
When questioned about or charged with a white collar crime, you need an Ellis County criminal defense lawyer who will ensure your rights are protected. I have the experience plus the determination to protect my clients’ rights and vigorously defend them. Whatever the charge, protect your rights.
Get a free initial consultation.